Specifications: – Temperature Range: 0-399F – Power: 500 Watts – Voltage: 110 Volts – Total Weight: 40.8lbs – Packing Size: 22″ x 16.1″ x 13.7″ – Pressing Area: 3″ x 5″The Bottle Jack Won’t Hold Pressure? – There Is A Safety Valve Covered By A Red Cap On The Bottle Jack. Simply Remove The Red Cap And Rotate The Safety Valve 90 – 180 Degrees Clockwise To Adjust The Pressure.. – We Don’t Recommend To Do That If The Bottle Jack Already Works Well. It May Cause The Fluid Leaking If It’s 3-Ton Higher Than The Rated Pressure.
- LONG WORKING LIFE GUARANTEED – Durable frame attached 6 ton bottle jack, heavy-duty spring installed into the steel frame away from working area; easy to replace bottle jack; heating rods is more than 6,000 service time.
- ACCURATE AND EVENLY TEMP DELIVERED – Anodized food-grade working surface ensures easy cleanup; independent heating rods & sensors guarantee an accurate temperature is delivered & detected.
- GREAT HEAT INSULATION PERFORMANCE – Dual insulation layers allow the heat press plates to achieve 200 F in 4-5 minutes to protect the machine from heat-draining.
- 1-10 GRAM MATERIAL IN PRESSING – 6 ton bottle jack to deliver above 1,000 PSI while pressing 13sq/in. filter bags. 2×3″, 2×4″,2.5×4.5″ are the suggested filters for use.
- EASILY REBUILD INTO NEW PRESS – Procure a new heat press machine by removing heat platens and PID temp controller box off the units, and paired with 10-20 ton hydraulic press.