This is a very suitable entry-level equipment for beginers. It is equipped with an easy-to-use low-temperature hair straightener, 110 pound bar clamp with other tools. Moreover, it is quite simple to use. The hair straightener can also be used for lovers. It’s a valuable set, which is worth buying.
The temperature of the straightener can be set ：176℉ 194℉ 212℉ 230℉ 248℉ 266℉ 284℉ 302℉ 320℉ 338℉ 356℉ 374℉ 392℉ 410℉ 428℉ 450℉
Step 1 – Preparation
Turn on your hair straightener and set the heat level at the mid-range of the temperature gauge on the unit.(Recommended temperature is 220-250℉)
While you’re waiting for the unit to heat up, prepare your baking paper and your flower. cut a small square of parchment and fold it down the middle.
Step 2 – The Smush
Get your bar clamp ready.
Pump the trigger handle until the pads are in a good position to have the hair straightener placed between them.
Place the pre-squished flower in the hair straightener and squish it – then quickly place it in between the pads on the bar clamp and squeeze the handle until you achieve as much pressure as possible.
Start your timer as fast as you can!
Step 3 – Cooling and Collection
Release the bar clamp when your timer goes off! Remove the squished and try to keep any particulate out of the beautiful rosin you will see on your parchment.
Then collect up the rosin using a collection tool .
Transfer it to a silicone mat.
- Flat iron temperature is adjustable up from 176F to 450F to give you an optimum temperature setting that is consistent across the two plates,30S instant heat up.
- Input voltage:AC 110 to 250 V,automatic shut off mode will turn off your flat iron when after 60 minutes of non-use, Include a 7 foot heavy duty swivel power cord.
- And the function of voice broadcast upon temperature is also included.
- The 110lbs(50kg) pressure bar clamp provides you with a continuous and stable clamping force. It is easy to use.
- The kit also includes 10 pcs of baking paper, a stainless steel carving tool and a silicone mat.