HOW TO CLEAN A GLASS Bub?
1.Use Boiling Water and Dishwashing Liquid,Use lukewarm water to fill a pot.
2.Put the glass pipes in it and then boil over medium temperature.
3.The glass pipes will fill up with the water and that is when you would move them around to get rid of the air bubbles. The resin will be disconnected from your glass pipe.
4.When you see that, it is then time to remove it from the stove and let it sit for up to ten minutes.
5.Let the water cool and then remove your pipe, throw the water down the drain and catch fresh water.
6.Put some dishwashing liquid in the fresh water and put your pipe back in.
7.Scrub the pipe with Q-tips to make sure all the resin is removed.
8.Rinse your pipe using warm water.
- 💕 Size: 11″*3.5″*3.5″ (27cm*9cm*9cm)
- 💕 Excellent in quality and at a reasonable price.
- 💕 Real picture, 100% pure handmade, portable and easy to clean.
- 💕 With thick glass and very great air flow you will not be disappointed.
- 💕 Conveniently sized, made of extra thick hard borosilicate for durability.