Wood Cigar® Cigar PipeTM invented and hand crafted in the U.S.A, the world’s first real look smokers wooden cigar pipes made from a variety of premium wood flavors. *LOADING PIPE*: Grind substance, pack tight and tilt upward above 20 degree angle to avoid content from falling out when smoking. – *LIGHTING PIPE*: Matches, Hemp Wicks or separately lit slivers of wood are preferable to lighters because of lower burning temperature. Butane lighters made specifically for pipes make it easier to direct flame into the bowl. Never use Torch-style lighters to light the pipes because their flames are too hot and will char the rim of the pipe bowl. Matches must burn for several seconds to allow the sulfur from the tip to burn away and the match to produce a full flame. Allow naphtha fueled lighters to burn a few seconds to get rid of stray naphtha vapors that could give a foul taste to the smoke. When lighting always move the flame in circles above the rim of the bowl to draw the flame down. *CLEANING PROCEDURES* See web site. **SAFETY: Never play or run with the pipe in your mouth. When smoking, always tilt the pipe upward above 20 degree angle to avoid content from falling out. No tobacco or Drug paraphernalia, chillum, chillums, chillum pipes, chillum glass pipes.
- HIDE-IN-PLAIN-SIGHT™ No More Hiding from family and friends or surveillance photos. ‘Feel Free’ to smoke without notice, hand odor or photo repercussions. The ultimate diversion, great for celebrities and high profile figures.
- SAFELY SMOKE any tobacco substance the Raw Original Natural Way. Luxury gift item, no VOC emitting products used. Real Cuban Cigar Look! Over 1000+ draws before rim damage using proper lighting instructions.
- ALWAYS DISCREET – Stogie Pipe™ Luxury/Exquisite “Smoking Pipe” Hand-Carved with Top Quality *Dark Walnut* Wood in the hidden ancient Humboldt California Redwoods, home of the world’s largest one piece wood totem pole carving. Great for Baby Showers, Bachelor Parties, Weddings, Golfing and Outdoor activities.
- PACKAGE CONTENT: (1) Pipe: 5″ long x 3/4″ wide body treated with pure natural Sunflower Seed oil, 1/8″ wide Borehole, 1/2″ W x 3/4″ L Smoking Cavity Bowl, and a smooth Draw Tip for lip comfort – (1) Borehole Cleaning Rod: 6 inch Stainless Steel for Unclogging – (2) 3/4″ Brass Pipe Bowl Screens and (1) Bristle Pipe Cleaner. Tokes-Per-Bowl (TPB) 7-12. (CUSTOM LABELS BY REQUEST) Note: Some tobacco’s may require relighting after each draw.
- EXCLUSIVE “One-Of-A-Kind” TorpedoTM Stogie Pipe™ Invented and “Hand Made in the U.S.A” – United States Patent No. D804719, U.S. Trademark Reg. No. 5165886 & International Design Reg. No. DM/092 593 – Humboldt Brands Be Real, Stay NaturalTM – HIDE-NO-MORE!