MyPress GEN2 is a portable, lightweight and personal press designed from scratch in Colorado. Our custom 3×3 stainless steel Axiom plates deliver even heat across the plates. MyPress has an easy to read, operator-friendly LCD interface with a simple button layout. Easily set and apply heat to the stainless steel Axiom Plates with temperatures ranging from 100° to 250° Fahrenheit (37°C – 121°C).
MyPress features a count-up timer, which halts counting when opened and resets from zero when closed again, allowing the operator to efficiently monitor the process, and fine-tune adjustments to realize the best yield or finest aromas. This proprietary functionality allows the operator to record and track the best starting material-specific results for later repetition. While the quality of starting material directly influences the end result, MyPress will maximize your material’s potential. MyPress is easy to use, requires only a gentle application of human force to close and lock the plates. MyPress is capable of industry-specific standards when utilizing quality starting materials.
We are a Colorado company of passionate engineers working to improve people’s lives through safety, design and integrity. We offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our products
- EASY TO USE. The MyPress Gen2 operates with minimal manual force needed to close and lock the heated stainless steel plates. Once the plates are locked, MyPress will do all the hard work for you. Easy as 1,2,3…(1)Locked and Loaded (2)Sit back and Wait (3)Remove and Enjoy!
- MAXIMIZE YOUR YIELD. The Temp range of 100℉-250℉ (37°C -121°C ) allows you to easily experiment using your press and record your notes for future reference. This will allow you to consistently achieve what is most desirable for you, be it: heightened aroma, larger yield, or a careful balance of both.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL DIGITAL INTERFACE. Activated by Plates Open/Close. 0-9999 seconds. MyPress Gen2 features a LCD front facing count-up timer, which halts counting when opened and resets from zero when closed again, allowing the operator to efficiently monitor the process, and fine-tune adjustments to realize best yield, or finest aromas. This proprietary functionality allows the operator to record and track the best starting material-specific results for later repetition.
- 3×3-inch Dual Heated STAINLESS STEEL Axiom Plates. MyPress Gen2 Axiom Plates are evenly heated and measure the temperature from the plate surface; at contact point of your starting material.
- MyPress GEN2 is great for DIY natural oil. It’s smaller than most home coffee machines. Its sleek design allows it to live comfortably in any environment. The power cord stores away cleanly on the back of the unit for easy and safe storage or transportation. No need for loud air compressors or bulky hand pumps, MyPress operates silently and requires minimal effort to use.