Specifications: – Temperature Range: 0-399F – Voltage: 110V – Rod Heater: 4 Pieces – Power: 1,200 Watts – Plate Size: 4″ x 7″ – External Package: 14″ x 14″ x 6.1″ – Gross Weight: 9.5lbs Install Instrucations: – 1# Install the top heat plate onto the ram of the hydraulic press. – 2# Install the bottom heat plate, use the long threaded rod to pass through the bamboo insulation, then attach it to the worktable plate. – 3# Lower the ram on the hydraulic press until both plates touch. – 4# Adjust the position of the plates if necessary, make sure the plates are aligned. – 5# Insure bamboo plank is aligned with the bottom plate. – 6# Tighten the nut on the long threaded rod to secure it with the worktable plate
- AlIGENMENT & SAFETY – Newer version dp-rp47 allows the bottom plates to tighten onto the hydraulic press to get dual plates aligned for safety in the process of pressing.
- INNOVATIVE 8MM SLIM INSULATOR – Food grade insulator attached and reaches the high temp of 200F about 4-5 minutes and protect the press from overheating.
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM HEAT PLATES – Food grade working surface is a must in the process of pressing, and easy to clean up after use; evenly heating up guaranteed.
- ACCURATE TEMP DELIVERED – Accurate temp prevent to burn your treasure and maximize the yield, independent of heating rods and temp sensors guarantee it.
- LONG WORKING LIFE – The heating rods have a service life of more than 6,000 Times.