Why Brass Cylinder?! Because Brass is good when it comes to bearings, Valves and whatever goes under high pressure. It is so durable under pressure. Also, Brass is stiffer than Aluminum. Metals such as brass are often chosen for bearings, bushings, and other sliding applications because of their resistance to galling. Maybe Aluminum is good to make Grinder but not for Tincture press. This Press is designed by Engineers to handle very high pressure and can press spice and shape it as a small round solid disc in size of 3/4″. Dowels distribute even pressure. You must try it to see the difference. Manufactured by TitanOwl
- Functions:Tincture Press, Garlic/Ginger crusher and Extractor – Resistance to Galling. Manufactured by TitanOwl team
- Engineered Brass alloy cylinder Manufactured by TitanOwl
- 5″ full released – 3.5″ full pressed, Cylinder DIA 1″, Cylinder height 2 1/2″, Handle length 2 1/4
- A tincture cap is included, it comes with screen and you can remove the screen and use it as garlic crusher or extractor as well.
- It can be heated, use a thin coat of Olive oil before each use to get the finest result