Why Brass Cylinder?! Because Brass is good when it comes to bearings, Valves and whatever goes under high pressure. It is so durable under pressure. Also, Brass is stiffer than Aluminum. Metals such as brass are often chosen for bearings, bushings, and other sliding applications because of their resistance to galling. Maybe Aluminum is good to make Grinder but not for Tincture press. This Press is designed by Engineers to handle very high pressure and can press spice and shape it as a small round solid disc in size of 3/4″. Dowels distribute even pressure. You must try it to see the difference. Manufactured by TitanOwl
- Resistance to Galling, heavy duty engineered brass alloy chrome plated cylinder
- It comes with Tincture cap. Please run it few times then clean it before first use.
- 5″ full released/ 3.5″ full pressed, Cylinder DIA1″, Cylinder height 2 1/2″
- Use a thin coat of Olive oil on ends before each use to get the finest result
- Anodized silver color, it can be heated, manufactured by TitanOwl team